Tec 40 CCR Instructor Trainers teach the PADI Tec 40 CCR Instructor Courses on the specific unit they qualify on.
1) Before you can be an Instructor Trainer you will need to qualify as a PADI Tec 40 CCR Instructor on the Type T CCR you want to become a PADI Tec 40 CCR Instructor Trainer for.
2) PADI Membership requirement:
Teaching Status PADI Course Director or TecRec Instructor Trainer
3) Medical Requirements:
Current diving medical clearance signed by a physician
4) Contact the manufacturer to make sure you meet any additional manufacturer requirements
5) Personal experience requirements:
Minimum of 350 logged dives and 200 CCR dives, with at least 100 hours and dives on the specific unit
6) Teaching experience requirements:
Have certified at least 30 CCR divers including at least 10 Tec 40 CCR Divers, with at least 4 of these on the specific unit. (equivalents may apply – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information)
For more information on PADI Tec 40 CCR Courses please contact email@example.com
For info on How to become a TecRec Tec CCR Instructor please see previous post