How to become a PADI Rebreather Instructor Trainer
PADI Rebreather Instructor Trainers teach the PADI Rebreather Instructor Courses on the specific unit they qualify on.
1. Before you can be an Instructor Trainer you will need to qualify as a PADI Rebreather Instructor on the rebreather you want to become a PADI Rebreather Instructor Trainer for.
2. Teaching Status PADI Course Director or TecRec Instructor Trainer
4. Contact the manufacturer to make sure you meet any additional manufacturer requirements
6. Gain additional experience. As an Instructor Trainer you will need to have a minimum of 150 logged rebreather dives
7. Have certified at least 5 PADI Rebreather Divers and 5 PADI Advanced Rebreather Divers including at least 4 certifications on the specific unit. (equivalents may apply – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information)
For more information on PADI Rebreather Courses please contact email@example.com