If you want to grasp the opportunity to be part of the first wave of PADI Instructors to teach the PADI recreational rebreather courses, then Sydney Australia is where you need to be on the week starting 24 October 2011.
Whether you are a current rebreather instructor on a recreational unit or are a qualified rebreather diver consolidate your training and get access to:
- PADI’s proven educational system
- State of the art materials for you and your students
- Support of PADI’s Technical Diving Consultants who all have closed circuit rebreather diving experience
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability coverage available under the PADI Insurance policy
- Benefits of PADI’s international marketing initiatives
To become a PADI Rebreather & Advanced Rebreather Instructor you will need to:
- Log a minimum of 75 hours diving on a rebreather with a minimum of 50 hours and 50 dives on the unit you will teach
- Hold a diver level qualification on the rebreather and ensure it meets the key features of a PADI Type R rebreather.
Book any necessary flights & accommodation. Prepare to teach the future now.
Please contact the Technical Diving Division (TDD) at PADI Asia Pacific with any further questions on email@example.com or call direct on 02 9454 2848